No Clean-Flux gel
Highly active, halogen-free activated (WEEE/RoHS compliant)
Type ISO-9454: 2231 \\ DIN EN 61190-1-1: ORL0
Product similar to the image displayed.
This flux gel was developed for repair work on printed circuit boards. The activator base contains the same active ingredients as the comparable electronic flux EO-B-007A, EO-B-007B and EO-B-007C. FLUX GEL EO-B-007 is highly concentrated and is characterized due to high activity and good wetting and spreading. Due to these properties, the paste should be applied sparingly. The gel is applied from a dosing syringe via metal dosing needles. These allow a precise application or positioning of the flux. The processing of FLUX GEL EO-B-007 can be done by hot air or soldering iron.
• Ideal when using flux EO-B-007 (A-C), uniform activator base
• Perfect soldering results
• Economical in consumption
• Also contaminated (old) pads and component pins are activated
• Paste is stable and shows no signs of polymerization (no sticking)
• Careful and targeted dosage
• Metal dosing needle is thermally resilient and can be used during use be used with the hot air or soldering iron
• Leaves no sticky residue