No Clean rework paste for the electronics with metal alloy component
Lead-free and halogen-free activators, low melting (WEEE/RoHS compliant)
Type ORL0 acc. ANSI/J-STD-004 (IPC-TM-650)
This rework paste (lead-free) with metal alloy component [Sn 42.0 Ag 0.4 Bi 57.6] (>85 %) has been developed for repair work on circuit boards and components and is distinguished, among other things, by a high level of activity as well as good wetting and spread. Due to these properties the paste should be applied sparingly.
The paste is applied with a dosing syringe via a metal dosing needle. This enables a precise dosing resp. positioning of the paste. The processing of the rework paste can be carried out using a hot-air or soldering iron. In individual cases, which must be checked by the user, the wave soldering of critical components can also be supported with this paste. The paste is applied as previously described.
• Highly effective for low melting processes
• Perfect soldering results
• Very wide process window
• Versatile application possibilities
• Economical in use
• Contaminated pads and pins are also activated
• No crystal formation, paste remains homogeneous and stable
• Careful and targeted dosing
• Low odour, hardly development of vapors